29 May 2013

21/52

elsa...down by the veggie patch. checking on the beans.
conducting with a cane.

"a portrait of my child...once a week...every week in 2013"
linking up with jodi (and many others) for this project.

forgive me for running late this week. we have had a lovely break away with our dear friend abi and so it's just now on our return that i have got my photos uploaded and have a bit of time to check on the other 21/52s. i took this one on a glorious sunny sunday...a few days later and we have the heat on and my uggs have been put to use again. what's up may??

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday to you miss last day of may.

    Xx

    ReplyDelete

thank you from the heart for leaving me a message...your hellos and encouragement mean a lot to me! i will do my very best to reply individually to each comment via the same post so do check back. x