30 March 2013

13/52

elsa...easter party day at playschool.

i can't resist this shot as i see a smile about to break as you dash off to have a last dance in your room.
a daily ritual before we get our coats on and rush round the corner to meet your friends.

"a portrait of my child...once a week...every week in 2013"
linking up with jodi (and many others) for this project.

last week...did you see fritha's other-worldly-picture of wilf? i loved it! many wilfs in a wonderland!
i also really enjoyed a new blog discovery...rebucado acido...the colour popped out to me in the little links and were even better in the real space. daniela's words and image about her daughter M and her pacifier really struck a chord with me even though we said goodbye to elsa's dodo a while ago.

8 comments:

  1. Wonderful photograph...she is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty shot...and you have a pretty blog too. :) Jo

    ReplyDelete
  3. she has such beautiful eyes and the little easter bonnet is very sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww thanks for mentioning my picture :D
    I just love this shot! I can't wait for Wilf to make little crafts like this. How fun! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous1.4.13

    great photo & what a sweet easter bonnet! laura x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this shot - and her jumper!

    ReplyDelete

thank you from the heart for leaving me a message...your hellos and encouragement mean a lot to me! i will do my very best to reply individually to each comment via the same post so do check back. x