15 August 2011

LATE RESULTS

sorry about that! the tide of the weekend dragged me under...we broke out my box of old strawberry shortcake dolls with elsa. i know i have done it way too early but secretly i wanted to play with them. needless to say she was rather excited...

...but i have resurfaced and must begin with a thank you to everyone for sharing your seven-tales with me. and nice to see a few new faces here too. you are always welcome.

my little draw did take place on friday...in a ceramic pot as opposed to the random number generator! handwritten folded pieces of paper. very technical. but have no fears it was all done under strict supervision from an important adjudicator.

and our little red press winner is...

NELL! who was actually comment number 7. spooky.

nell...i will pop your wee parcel in the post this week. please email me your address when you get a chance.



hoping that your weeks are off to a good start. i have about a dozen projects on the go at once. plate spinning! last night i made a cushion though in a few hours. that made me happy.

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh, lady I am so excited!!! I never win anything. And what an awesome prize. I'm emailing you now with my address!

    And thank you for your sweet comments about this week's bump pics too. xx

    ReplyDelete

thank you from the heart for leaving me a message...your hellos and encouragement mean a lot to me! i will do my very best to reply individually to each comment via the same post so do check back. x