22 August 2011

BIG SKIES AND THE BEACH

we just got back from a delightful weekend in norfolk with a precious friend.

always drama to be found in the huge horizon there.
(appearances are rather deceiving as it was actually very warm)
and i was secretly pleased as the clouds rolled in though and felt less fearful of the sun
on our girl's pale pale skin.

now we are home and still feeling a bit weathered!

p.s. please excuse my little play around with the layout here...so glad to make my images big but now need to sort out the other parts.

5 comments:

  1. oooh Abi's cut her hair off I like it. Looks gorgeous there. I went swimming in Norfolk when I was heavily pregnant with Dusty. Love the beach. Can't wait to see you! My parents arrive in 2 days, I am manic trying to get all my work done before I leave for England on 1st Sept. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks great! she's looking so big & grown up!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. kelly, such gorgeous photos!! and elsa looks so happy in her blue and white stripes!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. great snaps of beautiful little elsa oh my how she's grown :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful photos, wonderful expanse of sky and sand and sea.

    ReplyDelete

thank you from the heart for leaving me a message...your hellos and encouragement mean a lot to me! i will do my very best to reply individually to each comment via the same post so do check back. x