03 October 2010

GO GO GO


thank you kindly for a warm welcome back. i must say that my time away from this space was completely unintentional...i have been consumed with spending time watching and helping our girl and learning alongside her. and i have to say that time has taken on a completely different meaning these days. i still feel like i am sat in the aftermath of a tornado most evenings once little miss is settled in her cot!

the last few weeks i have become what i can only describe as a human climbing frame. we have delighted in the ever evolving crawl and standing circus that our wee one performs for us daily. it takes a fast foot to catch her now. it makes me smile thinking how she must see my legs like tom + jerry in the cartoon...but then she's hoisting herself up and firing me looks of love that melt my heart and practically running up to my shoulder. it is all go round here.

8 comments:

  1. Welcome back! Now she's on the go, she'll be doing something new every day x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Elsa, such cute pictures and look at her lovely hair :0)

    Hope you are all well - hope to see you soon. XxX

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope you & little e are well :0) it's great to have you back! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hasn't Elsa grown! My, my. Love her little outfit!

    So glad to see you back, was hoping everything was ok.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, look at little Elsa! I remember the moving stage, starting with a roll, then a crawl into a corner and cant get out, then to pull up and cruising... whooa! It all happens too fast. Enjoy it all xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a wonderful time for us and them. Enjoy it. My little Ruby is now climbing ladders and slides and walking her dolls pram around the block. Its going way to fast for me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a sweetie - loving her outfit x

    ReplyDelete
  8. So nice to see you back. I have loved looking at your photos - great inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

thank you from the heart for leaving me a message...your hellos and encouragement mean a lot to me! i will do my very best to reply individually to each comment via the same post so do check back. x