24 October 2010

COCO SMOCK


i have felt beyond happy to sit in my new 2 desk workroom and sew a little top for a girl celebrating her 1st birthday tomorrow.

oh the joy of 2 tables! one for my computer and one for my sewing machine...it feels like the ultimate luxury. plus the feeling that i feared had slipped through my fingers to cut out pieces of fabric and create. see me grin.

adapted from a vintage pattern and made with vintage fabric and lace...i am hoping that it fits the new owner. and i hope...no i promise to make another for my girl too.

i think this would look adorable over a stripey top with jeans. i quite fancy one myself.

4 comments:

  1. Gosh that really is too sweet! Well done x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's absolutely gorgeous, all of it. I'd be more than happy to wear it myself!

    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally beautiful top Kelly! xx

    ReplyDelete

thank you from the heart for leaving me a message...your hellos and encouragement mean a lot to me! i will do my very best to reply individually to each comment via the same post so do check back. x